We are currently seeking CAREGIVERS to join our team of COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES throughout all of Monroe County. Great population to work with, terrific opportunity for a second job!
Assist in providing for the well-being and direct care needs of children and adults with developmental disabilities.
· Imparts agency philosophy of “Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence” to individuals, families, program staff and community resources.
· Maintains confidentiality of information relating to individuals and their families in accordance with agency policy.
· Hourly Respite is designed to give the primary caregiver a break while providing a safe, fun and positive environment for their loved one.
· Provide supports to meet the needs of the individual (i.e., meal prep, personal care).
· Service occurs in the family home.
· Engage the individual in his/her chosen activities, which could include arts & crafts, outdoor play, games, etc.
· Serve as an appropriate role model and engage in interactions which promote and insure the dignity and rights of all participants, service providers, co-workers and community members.
· Act as a professional representative of CP Rochester in regards to appearance, behavior, temperament, communication, language and dress.
· Adheres to the agency’s policies and procedures as well as department guidelines.
· Performs other duties at the discretion of the Program Director or his/her designee.