Clinic Aide II
||Clinic Aide II
We are currently seeking a Clinic Aide to join our CP Rochester Clinical and Therapeutic Services team. This position is responsible for assisting therapists in providing daily therapy services to individuals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with an outstanding reputation in employee relations and a flexible and friendly environment! Our comprehensive benefit plan includes but is not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Matching 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Additional Insurance Offerings - Specified Disease Insurance w/ cancer rider, Accident Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employer paid life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Imparting agency philosophy of "Equal Opportunity, Independence, and Realization of Individual Potential" to children, families, program staff and community resources;
- Maintaining confidentiality of information relating to individuals and their families in accordance with agency policy;
- Assisting with setting up treatment areas for therapy staff;
- Assisting individuals in getting to and from therapy areas;
- Providing general maintenance on equipment when needed. Contacting equipment vendors regarding maintenance of wheelchairs, walkers, speech devices, and orthotic devices;
- Helping in maintaining therapy equipment;
- Keeping appropriate amount of towels, pillowcases, or other necessary supplies in the therapy areas;
- Laundering all dirty linens in the clinic area;
- Providing assistance at pool side by becoming a Level II or Level III certified pool staff;
- Completing CPR as assigned;
- Performing copying, faxing, filing, and maintenance of Electronic Health Record;
- Assisting with other tasks for EHR as assigned by supervisor;
- Attending meetings as assigned;
- Participating in conferences, workshops, and in-service training as needed or recommended to enhance job skills and personal growth and development; and
- Adhering to agency's policies and procedures as well as department guidelines.
|Hours of Employment:
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm. Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Completion of Level III pool aide certification;
- Obtain and maintain CPR certification;
- Demonstrate computer knowledge and skills in basic computer programs including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheets, email, and scheduling; and
- Good oral and written communication skills, including telephone skills.
Human Resources Generalist
3399 Winton Road South
Rochester, New York 14623
Fax (585) 334-1646
The agencies are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in the hiring, promotion, compensation, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest and conviction records or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.