The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for providing support to the initiatives of the corporate compliance and quality assurance departments at CP Rochester and Happiness House. This includes performing internal audits of the Agency’s programs to insure compliance with Agency Policy and oversight regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Imparts agency philosophy of “Equal Opportunity, Independence and Realization of Individual Potential” to children, families, program staff and community resources.
2. Maintains confidentiality of information relating to individuals and their families in accordance with agency policy.
3. Familiarizes themselves with oversight agency regulations and keep up to date with changes.
4. Provides new employee training and ongoing staff training.
5. Completes thorough and objective investigations of compliance issues along with proposed plans of corrective action and maintains incident files.
6. Completes routine internal audits of programs including chart, billing, and program audits.
7. Reports identified trends that impact the quality of services provided along with plans of corrective action to the Director of QA and Program VP or Director.
8. Prepares meeting agenda and materials for the Corporate Compliance Committee, Consumer Services Committee and Health Services Quality Improvement Committees.
9. Participates in conferences, workshops and in-service training as needed or recommended to enhance job skills and personal growth and development.
10. Adheres to agency’s policies and procedures as well as department guidelines.
11. Performs other duties at the discretion of the Director or his/her designee.
- Ability to deal with confidential situations.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of proficiency and accountability with documentation. Proven ability to meet deadlines is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ethical Standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Comprehensive benefit plan including but not limited to:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Matching 403B Retirement Plan
- Additional Insurance Offerings - Specified Disease Insurance w/ Cancer Rider, Accident Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
- Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement.