Residential Manager - $750 Signing Bonus Available
Residential Manager - **$750 Signing Bonus Available!!**
**This position is eligible for a $750 signing bonus! This bonus is earned and payable as follows: 25% ($187.50) in the pay period following the 3 month anniversary of your employment, 25% ($187.50) in the pay period following the 6 month anniversary of your employment, and 50% ($375.00) in the pay period following the one year anniversary of your employment.**
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- Employer-paid health reimbursement account for medical expenses;
- 4 weeks paid time off;
- 8 paid holidays;
- 403b retirement plan with employer match;
- Employer-paid group term life and long term disability insurance;
- Tuition reimbursement; and
- Additional insurance offerings including specified disease insurance with a cancer rider, accident insurance, identity theft protection, and short term disability.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others - we want YOU to join our team of caring professionals as a Residential Manager! As part of our team you will have the personal rewards of making a difference in the lives of adults and their families.
In a Residential Manager position you will support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing direct oversight or supervision to the Residential Supervisor and second line to program staff working directly with individuals in the Residential Program.
|Hours of Employment:
||This is a full-time position. Days of the week are primarily Monday – Friday with some weekend and evening time required. Must be available as an on-call supervisor every other week (24/7).
|Key Job Skills:
- Imparts agency philosophy of “Equal Opportunity, Independence and Realization of Individual Potential” to children, families, program employees and community resources.
- Maintains confidentiality of information relating to individuals and their families in accordance with agency policy.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and supervision of residents. May be required to stay on-shift after hours should there be an emergency, weather hazard, or other unforeseen occurrence.
- Communicates, in a positive manner, the mission, vision, organizational values and program or departmental goals to employees.
- Provide oversight, supervision and problem-solving to employees in accordance with Agency policy and expectations.
- Communicates in a positive manner Agency, regulatory and departmental or program policies, procedures and standards of work. Shares important information regarding the safety and welfare of others.
- Oversees program or department assignment by:
- interviewing, selecting, orienting and training new employees,
- ensuring that staff are supervised appropriately,
- holding staff accountable for acceptable performance,
- meeting regularly with staff to review performance and provide coaching,
- providing documentation of staff disciplinary actions as needed,
- facilitating the completion and submission of time sheets, time off requests, etc.
- maintaining employee documentation as required,
- ensure staff is complying with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professional demeanor and acts as a role model for employees and individuals by interacting with others in a professional and respectful manner, dressing appropriately.
- Communicates with the department or program director to assess progress, problem-solve, make decisions, and accomplish the goals of the department or program.
- Maintains necessary documentation and reports as required and per agency policies.
- Maintains accurate billing for the program per policy.
- Maintains a safe and productive environment for staff, consumers, and/or customers.
- Monitors expenses to help in the maintenance of the budget for the program.
- Ensures the appropriate maintenance and cleanliness of the house is sustained. Brings any significant items to the attention of the Program Director.
- Communicates effectively with employees, service providers, consumers, caregivers, family members, and the community.
- Complies with Regulatory and Agency audits (internal and external).
- Participates in conferences, workshops and regular and mandatory training as needed or recommended to enhance job skills and personal growth and development.
- Adheres to agency’s policies and procedures as well as department guidelines
||Physical Requirements include: sitting, standing, walking, lifting over 50 pounds, pulling and pushing wheelchairs and adaptive equipment, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching, crawling, color determination, visual acuity, speaking clearly, listening to spoken communication, sense of taste and smell.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field as determined by the department or program. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- Experience in providing service to individuals with disabilities.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and effectively manage the daily operations of the house.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in planning, implementing and evaluating work with individuals, customers, and employees, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated tolerance for stressful interactions and situations.
- Demonstrated ability to use of Microsoft Office software and other computer programs which are pertinent.
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills and organization skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to the mission and vision of the organization.
HR Generalist 3399 Winton Road South Rochester, NY 14623 Fax: (585)334-1646
We envision a community where people of all abilities lead rewarding lives. Meaningful partnerships are nurtured to ensure all doors are open and opportunities are available for everyone.
The agencies are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in the hiring, promotion, compensation, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest and conviction records or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
| Close Date:
|| Until Filled